Tuesday 14 January 2020

Three Quick and Easy Tags

Creating Tags with Hydrangea Lawn and Dress My Craft Punches
Hello, it is Patricia Manhire here and today I thought I would share some tags I have made with the fabulous punches from Dress My Craft.


The tag punches make it so easy to create elegant tags for all occasions.  Today I am using the truly beautiful Hydrangea Lawns paper collection and the Rectangular Tag Punch complemented by Reinforcement Hole Punch and the Daisy Border Punch.
I made three tags in a variety of different designs and they were just so quick and easy using the motif sheets from the Hydrangea Lawn collection.  These would be great to gift with a present or just to inspire someone you love.


Here are all the individual tags.




Here is the video I have made to accompany this post:







Dress My Craft, Social media handles: Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft 
Dress My Craft products are available at 
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com 
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE) 
For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Until next time.
Happy Crafting
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment