Thursday 16 January 2020

Treasure of sweets feat. Sweet treats collection

Hello guys,
Meher this side. I hope you are doing great.
Here's a link to my social media accounts where you can find various projects I create.
Today I've a beautiful project created using the newly launched sweet treats paper pad. This is the paper pad that can be used to create any kind of scrapbooks, cards or altered products. The colors of this paper pad are super awesome and soothing to eyes. 
Well, I've created a chocolate box hamper today. This is one such product that you can gift any day to your dear one to make their day a good one after their hectic work schedule. A cute little message inside the box adds more interest to the gift making it more personalized by arranging her name with beads on the box and this is what you will see in the below pictures.












I hope you liked my project.

Here's list of materials used:
Sweet treats collection
Sweet treats motif sheet
Classic doily die
Foliage die
Sequins
Clear droplets


Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube : ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft
Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)
For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment