Friday 7 February 2020

A Garden of Flowers


Hello, it is Patricia here and today I thought I would share some cards made with flowers using the amazing Soft Oriental Floral paper.  This paper is amazing to use!!   It is very soft and light and yet it dries to a stiff finish that is really robust.  For these cards I have also used the Floral Oriental Paper that is great for embossing, die cutting, sponging backgrounds and creating card bases.  These papers are perfect together!  And Dress My Craft have amazing flower dies for a wide variety of flowers for all occasions.  I have made a variety of flowers with a range of different centres to show what cand be done with these dies and papers.

With these cards I have used the some background dies over patterned paper and topped with some embossed card - see if you can pick the patterned paper in the background.

My first card features the daisy flowers on top of some leaves that I have coloured with Distress Oxide inks before die cutting with the leaf dies.  I love how the daisies look so real with some basic shaping.




My second card features another two sets of dies - the Curved Flower die and the Ruffled Rose die over the Dotted Background die and the hearts embossed card.  I love how the pink flowers look like peonies and the filler flowers help to create the full floral garden effect.





My final card features the lovely Chevron background with the Diamond embossing card on top.  I have made the flowers from a combination of the Create a Flower die set and the Five Petal flower die sets.  This card looks so soft and feminine and is perfect just to send a hug to someone special. 





Products Used: 

6 mm Round Styrofoam Buds

Dress My Craft, Social media handles: Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft 
Dress My Craft products are available at 
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com 
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE) 
For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Until next time.
Happy Crafting
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment