Sunday 9 February 2020

Various Project using Dress My craft Flower Dies.

Hello Everyone, 
Again, Payal Bhalani here, today I would like to share Three different project using Floral oriental papers and flower dies from Dress My craft. First one is mixed media canvas and other two are greeting cards. I used three different Flower dies to create beautiful flowers with Soft Oriental Paper. Soft Oriental Papers are the best one to create the flowers as they hold the shape very nicely and  gives natural looks of the flowers.

My Youtube Channel ARTista Payal
My Instagram Artista_Payal

Here are some Photographs, check out the included details.











Here is the video tutorial of flower Making.





Used Supplies,
Floral oriental Paper
Foam pad
Groove golf tool kit
Five petal pointed cutting Dies
Flower #3 Cutting dies
five petal Flower cutting Dies.
Ricepaper#5
Floral border punch



Thank you so much for scrolling along with me.




Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Youtube : ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)
For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 






No comments:

Post a Comment