Saturday 29 February 2020

Love is in the air

A Floral Mixed media layout

Hello to all craft addicts, I am Vandana Senthil brand ambassador for dress my craft. I am so happy to share another beautiful Floral layout using some different backgrounds. I am a mixed media artist but as far as I can remember my love for crafts has always been making me curious to learn different art and pushing boundaries to see something different.

In today's project, I have used some textures as my mixed media background on canvas. I pulled those effects using the dress my craft punches. I have also used to create these textures using the Floral oriental papers. They are brilliant to use on any projects from flower making to any craft. Sharing a few amazing pictures, I managed to capture on my craft table.


Please do follow my creative trails on my social media handles

Instagram @iridescentsecrets
Facebook: Vandana Senthil
youtube: iridescent secrets art



  




   












Product Listings:

Papers:
1.Floral Oriental collection Paper DMCP1121

Flower making: Tools
------------------------------
Groove Golf toolset DMCT4185 Ball tool Large DMCT4284 Ball tool medium DMCT4273 Ball Tool small DMCT4262 Ball Tool Mini DMCT4251 Perforating Foam pad- DMCPFP100 Flower Making: Dies
---------------------------- Three Petal Flowers -DMCD1562 Five Petal pointed Flowers-DMCD2728 Flower#3-DMCD1925 Flower#1-DMCD1892
Easy cut die cut Machine

Punches:
circle chain border
scalloped border Punch



Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:

For Indian customers - www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com (FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

No comments:

Post a Comment