Saturday 29 February 2020

Mixed Media Altered MDF

Hello Everyone, 
Again, Payal Bhalani here, today I would like to share Mixed Media Altered project using Floral oriental papers and flower dies from Dress My craft.  I used three different Flower dies to create beautiful flowers with Soft Oriental Paper. Soft Oriental Papers are the best one to create the flowers as they hold the shape very nicely and  gives natural looks of the flowers.

My You tube Channel ARTista Payal
My Instagram Artista_Payal

Here are some Photographs, check out the included details.

First, I used Dress My Craft Rice paper on MDF wood board.

 I also used Dress My Craft Mixed media stencil with embossing powder

here I used different foliage dies from Dress My Craft as fillers and I also used Dress My craft Doily Dies.

I created flower using two different flower Dies from Dress My Craft. I used Flower #3 Cutting dies to make bigger flower. Then, I used Pointed flower dies to create medium and smallest size flowers.


I also add frosted glitter to make shiny flowers.


Thank you so much for scrolling along with me.

Used Supplies,
Floral oriental Paper
 Foam pad
Groove golf tool kit
Five petal pointed cutting Dies
Flower #3 Cutting dies
five petal Flower cutting Dies.
Ricepaper#5
Floral border punch


Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Youtube : ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Dress My Craft products are available at For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)


No comments:

Post a Comment