Sunday 1 March 2020

Wine Bottle Gift Box

Howdy, friends!  It's me - Amanda Fitterer - back with another fun project to share with you!  This is a gift box for a wine/champagne/liquor bottle!

Find me on Instagram: @craftyandcreativevibes
YouTube channel: Amanda Fitterer







I started with a recycled box.  This box was actually a box of wine and I just opened it up and took out the bag inside!  Because it was a box of wine, it's VERY sturdy and can easily hold the weight of any bottle of wine, liquor, or champagne!

I used my favorite paper collection from Dress My Craft - Whispering Love!
For the background, I started with some embossing paste and the Artist Canvas stencil.  Then, I used the Tropical Swirls die , Foliage and Leaves #7 die and the Foliage and Leaves #8 die for behind my tags.

To make the flowers, I used the Soft Floral Oriental Paper and the Six Petal Flower die.  I used the Pink Flower Pearls for their centers.


I used the Banner punch to create 2 little flags.  The punch is able to make 3 different size flags all in one tool!  I used the Circle Chain Border Punch to create a little border to place on top of my flags.


For this side of the box, I created 2 tags with the Rounded Tag Punch.  This punch can also create 3 different sizes of tags, all in one tool!  I used a distressing tool to distress the edges.  The "HUGS" graphic and the black lace border are from the motif sheets from the paper collection.


The "LOVE" Graphic is also from the motif sheets.  I fussy cut it out and used a distressing tool on it as well.  In the background, you can see I used Foliage and Leaves #3 die.  The flowers were cut using the Curved Flower dies.


For the background of this side, I used the Flowers Era stencil and some embossing paste.


Here are some more photos of the finished project!







Thank you so much for scrolling along with me!
xoxo, Amanda

Dress My Craft:


Dress My Craft products are available at:
For Indian customers - www.crafterscorner.in
For international buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com (FREE SHIPPING ABOVE $150 WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries, please email us: info@dressmycraft.com

1 comment: