Tuesday 3 March 2020

Altered MDF Photo Frame | Video Tutorial

Hello there,


This is Ujjwal and today I am sharing how to alter an MDF frame. I saw something similar on Pinterest a while ago and wanted to try it out. I love how it looks like an open window and can now hold 3 photos instead of one. I have a video tutorial for the same at the end of the post so you can easily make your own flowers. 


Before I share the details on the project, I just wanted to share my social media handles so you can connect with me if you'd like to. You can easily find me at,

Blog: Handmade with Love
Facebook: Handmade with Love
Instagram: Handmade with Love
YouTube: Handmade with Love










Here's the video tutorial






All the products featured in this project are as follows:



Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 


For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

1 comment:

  1. Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

    At least 160,000 women and men are utilizing a easy and SECRET "liquid hack" to drop 2 lbs each and every night in their sleep.

    It is painless and it works on anybody.

    Here are the easy steps for this hack:

    1) Go get a clear glass and fill it half the way

    2) And now use this weight losing HACK

    and be 2 lbs lighter the very next day!

    ReplyDelete