Wednesday 25 March 2020

3D Paper Lantern





Hello Everyone,

This is design team member Heena Shaikh Back again on the Dress My Craft blog with new Inspiration!
You can find me on Social Media Here:

Facebook: Heena Shaikh
Instagram: Heenascraftistry

Today I have a Paper Lantern to share Featuring the Vintage Lady Collection. 



For this lantern, I have used Pattern papers from the Vintage lady collection along with the floral background die.





The flowers are created using the Flower #1 die set. And the foliage are from foliage and leaves #5 die set. 
The tiny flowers are created using the five petal die set.



I hope you like my creation.
Thank you for stopping  by,
Heena xo


SUPPLIES USED:

The vintage lady paper collection 
Floral background die 
Circle chain border punch
Flowers #1 die set
Five petal flower die set
Foliage and leaves #5
Microfine glitter powder
Pastel pollens


Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraftInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraftYoutube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

Thank you for stopping by. 
Happy crafting ❤





No comments:

Post a Comment