Thursday 26 March 2020

Whispering Heart Love and Hugs

Hello Patricia here and today I would like to share this gorgeous heart wall hanging decorated with the very beautiful Whispering Love collection and handcrafted flowers.


Facebook: Patricia’s Creative Corner
YouTube: Patricia Manhire

I have used an SVG file and assembled it before decorating with lots of beautiful flowers made from the very versatile DMC flower shaping dies.  I also love the combination of white, black and pink of the paper collection and made a gorgeous background to the heart.


I have added another heart made from the Floral Heart window for another dimension to this heart.


The Whispering Love Motif Sheets are perfect to decorate the heart and coordinated well with the handcrafted flowers.



I love the colour combination of the flowers and how they coordinated so nicely with the roses and other flowers from the Motif Sheets.


This sentiment is so apt for this heart.  Flowers add beauty everywhere we look.





Here is a close up of some of the flowers ready for another project.


I have made a video tutorial showing how I have made all these flowers and also how I have decorated this heart and you can view it here:


Products Used: 

Dress My Craft, Social media handles: Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft 
Dress My Craft products are available at 
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com 
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE) 
For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Until next time.
Happy Crafting
Patricia

1 comment: