Friday 27 March 2020

3D projects | Handmade flowers | Tutorial

Hey guys,
This is Meher from Meher Creations. 
I hope you are doing great. Today I've some 3D projects to share with you and before we go ahead if you havent followed me yet on my social media accounts, here's the link. 

Project 1: 3D boxed envelope


How to create the flowers? 
  • Cut some die cuts using dreyss my craft flower die on floral oriental cardstock.
  • Pick the 1/8" hole punch to make holes on the flower die cuts. 
  • Ink the petals using wild honey distress ink. 
  • Sprinkle some water. 
  • Use your groove tools and embossing pad to emboss the petals. 
  • Pick some pollens and start laying the petals to create a flower. 
  • Use two small and two medium petals. (Detailed process pictures attached below)














Project 2: 3D gift box




List of materials used:
Floral oriental collection
Whispering love collection
Vintage lady collection
1/8" hole punch
Border doily die
Clear droplets  

Dress My Craft, Social media handles: 
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info
@dressmycraft.com.

1 comment: