Sunday 21 June 2020

Choker Style Necklace with Shrink Prink | Handmade with Love

Hello there,



This is Ujjwal and I am so excited to share my continued addiction and love for Shrink Prink. I am falling in love with this product a little bit more every time I work with it! It has such tremendous potential and I love how these simple plastic sheets are capable of such stunning outcomes. 

Before I share the details on the project, I just wanted to share my social media handles so you can connect with me if you'd like to. You can easily find me at,

Facebook: Handmade with Love
Instagram: Handmade with Love



I decided to try my hands at some Shrink Prink jewelry because they are all the rage on social media and I thought I will give it a try in my way. So when I was thinking and experimenting with colors, I found this old box of gold gilding flakes, and I was excited to see the combination of Shrink Prink and gold flakes.


I tried to make them look like little moons and how stunning is the black and gold combination.




Here's the video tutorial on how simple it was to make this,



I hope you enjoyed this project! I will see you soon again!


All the products featured in this project are as follows:

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 


For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)


1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete