Saturday 20 June 2020

Jewelry set using shrink prink Frosted sheets

Hello Everyone, 
Again, Payal Bhalani here, I hope you all are good.
Here I have created few jewelry neckpieces from Dress My Craft Shrink Prink Frosted sheets.  I am the person who likes to wear minimal jewelry so thats the reason to create very small tiny everyday wear jewelry sets. Shrink Prink is an obsession, I wanted to create one neckpiece but I ended up with more than one.

You can find my others work here,
My You tube Channel ARTista Payal
My Instagram Artista_Payal

I have created this jewelry from the scratchI created base using dress my craft circle dies set. Also, I created flowers using various flower cutting dies from Dress My Craft. There are so many ways to use shrink prink frosted sheet as it is very easy to use as well as flexible with all art mediums.  

Here are some Photographs, check out the included details.

   

I have used curved flower - Flower making dies from dress my Craft with shrink prink frosted sheets to create this beautiful neckpiece. I have also used Embossing foam and grove golf tool set to give shape to the flowers. 


Here is the close up picture of earrings. I have also used rhinestone and pearls to glamed up.


This jewelry set is perfect for Mahendi or Haldi function in Indian wedding. I have created beautiful shrink prink Flowers using dress my craft Create a flower - flower cutting dies. 


I have also created the base of jewelry using 2.5'' Dress my craft circle punch. here I have used soft pastel colors to paint shrink prink frosted sheets and it turns out so well.



I can wear this neckpiece everyday just because its so light weight and tiny. I just love this one. I have used pointed daisy flower- flower making cutting g dies to create this cute tiny flowers.


 I have used curved flower - Flower making dies from dress my Craft with shrink prink frosted sheets to create this beautiful pedant. 


I hope this is helpful for you to get more idea about shrink prink frosted sheets.

Used supplies:

• CIRCLE 2" – PUNCH

CURVED FLOWER DIES 

CREAT A FLOWER-FLOWER MAKING DIES

POINTED DAISY FLOWER




Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Youtube : ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Dress My Craft products are available at For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)


Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment