Wednesday 10 June 2020

Shrink Pink Flowers on Cards

Hello Patricia here and today I have three cards that I have made using the fabulous new Shrink Prink from Dress My Craft.  Shrink Prink is great for jewellery making but it can also be great for making flowers for your cards.  I have two cards with flowers and one card where I have stamped and coloured before shrinking to create some embellishments.

Facebook: Patricia’s Creative Corner
YouTube: Patricia Manhire

I was really happy with this card and the the colours that I have used.  I have used Prisma Colour pencils to colour on the frosted side of the Shrink Prink die cuts.




For this card I have coloured with Copic markers on the shiny side of the Shrink Prink sheet and then shaped the flowers with the heat gun.  I have also layered up the flowers.





For my final card I have stamped the flowers on Shrink Prink and then coloured on the shiny side of the Shrink Prink.  




I hope that I have shown you different ways of creating with the Shrink Prink sheets.  Just a warning these sheets are very addictive.

Floral Oriental Paper
Whispering Love 12" x 12" Paper
Whispering Love 6" x 6" Paper
Whispering Love Motif Sheet
Flower Pearls - Green
Crochet Lace Border
Create a Flower Die
Foliage & Leaves #3
Flower #2 Dies
B
Floral Doily Die

Dress My Craft, Social media handles: Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft 
Dress My Craft products are available at 
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com 
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE) 
For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Until next time.
Happy Crafting
Patricia


No comments:

Post a Comment