Tuesday 9 June 2020

Candy Box - Dress My Craft Shrink Prink Frosted Glass Sheet

Dear Friends,

In these times of trials and tribulations, humanity needs love and care. People need reasons to smile and cheer. Spread the joy with your craft.

Shalini Pahwa here, Today I am presenting you one of my old creations but in a whole new fashion. Candy box is as old as craft itself. Nothing beats the joy on the face of a kid when he receives candies. And more so when the candies are packed in a beautiful handcrafted candy box.


Today I have created this lovely candy box using "Sweet Treat" pattern paper of 'Dress My Craft'. The box is in the shape of a big candy which can accommodate 15-20 small candies and trinkets. The shape itself is so inviting that the receiver is fascinated and intrigued of what is inside it. The box is then decorated with lovely flowers made from "Shrink Prink Frosted Glass Sheets" of Dress My Craft - which is just apt for such flowers.









I am sure you would recreate this candy box for your next give-away to any kid/love ones of the family.

Have A Great day!!!
My Blog

My Facebook

My Instagram:

My Youtube channel


Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment