Saturday 22 August 2020

A Gentleman Altered Frame | Masculine Shadow Box | Video tutorial

 Hello there,

This is Ujjwal and today I am sharing this wonderful trash to treasure shadow box frame with you in a masculine theme.

Before I share the details on the project, I just wanted to share my social media handles so you can connect with me if you'd like to. You can easily find me at,
Instagram: Handmade with Love

I had been saving the small wooden boxes that come in packaging and finally decided to put them together and convert them into a shadow frame. The My Gentleman Paper Pack is perfect for masculine projects like this and I loved how it turned out. I also used some broken screws, a door latch, and a piece of jute to add character to this piece.






Here is the video tutorial










All the products featured in this project are as follows:

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 


For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

No comments:

Post a Comment