Friday 21 August 2020

Decorating a Tea Light Holder - Video Tutorial

 Hello Patricia here and today I am really excited to share my new project featuring the fabulous and really beautiful Dream Door collection.  I absolutely love love love this collection with the gorgeous flowers and shabby chic background papers.  



Today I am sharing a sweet little tea light holder that I have decorated with handmade flowers and the gorgeous Dream Door motifs.  The tea light holder has been transformed into a thing of beauty!






I hope I have inspired you to have some fun and think creatively with the Dream Door collection.  

Here is the link to a video tutorial: 

https://youtu.be/pKeZpRlWi0M

Products Used:

Dress My Craft, Social media handles: 

Dress My Craft products are available at For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - https://www.scrapbook.com/www.scrapbook.com, www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE) 

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Until next time. 

Happy Crafting Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment