Wednesday 19 August 2020

Home Decor- Altered Photo Frame Feat. Dream Door Paper Collection

 Hello Everyone!

Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with another project as Brand Ambassador for Dress My Craft.

First, I'm sharing my social media links where you can explore my crafty work.
YouTube
Blog
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
Twitter

So let's move to today's post. I've created a home decor project and altered an old photo frame into a Vintage Shadow Box using Dress My Craft newly launched DREAM DOOR paper collection & different flower dies and sequins.









For these flowers...used Dress My Craft- Six Petal flower dies and Groove Golf tools & embossing pad. Added Flower Pearls, Hug Me sequins, and then sprinkled Sparkling Dust. All the supplies are listed below at the end of this post. 








Some of my other creations with Dress My Craft products-

How to decoupage with Rice Paper', Video Tutorial is HERE

Favor Bags with WHISPERING LOVE papers are HERE

An album 'Treat To Eyes' with SWEET TREATS paper pack is HERE

A pictorial of a Layout on Valentine's theme is HERE Used BE MINE paper collection for that.

A set of Masculine Cards with a video tutorial is HERE and An Exploding Box card with 'My Gentleman' papers is HERE to explore.

A Christmas Gift Box with a video tutorial is HERE

Some Christmas Cards and a Tag Album is HERE to explore :)

A Framed Layout with a video tutorial is HERE to watch. Used 'Pink Smoke' paper pack for that.

I've created a set of shabby chic cards using a gorgeous 'Romantic Roses' paper pack with a video tutorial. You can find the post HERE

You can watch my DT kit reveal video HERE   ..I'm sure you will enjoy watching a flip through of this beautiful paper collection by Dress My Craft.

Supplies used:
Papers-

Tools-

Glitters & Flower Pearls-

I hope you like today's project.
Happy Crafting!!
Ruchi

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

No comments:

Post a Comment