Sunday 8 December 2019

Exploding Box Card With Different Papers n Punches

Hello Everyone!
Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with another project as Brand Ambassador for Dress My Craft.

First, I'm sharing my social media links where you can explore my crafty work.
YouTube
Blog
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

So let's move to today's post. I've created an Exploding Box Card with 'My Gentleman' and 'Hydrangea Lawns' paper collections along with so many beautiful punches and tools.




I've used Dress My Craft Multipurpose Scoreboard for scoring my box. Used Hydrangea Lawns papers for card base and lid. Decorated the box with My Gentelmen Motif Sheets elements.


Created a 3 tire cake inside the box and added some cute Dress My Craft Watermelon Slices, Orange Slices, and Dessert Mix shaker elements.



Cut some strips from My Gentelmen paper pack and punched this dotted border and hearts using Dress My Craft Heart Border Punch.


All the inside tag pockets are also punched with the same punch and I've just added scored lines using Dress My Craft Scoreboard, just to add interest.


Decorated the tag pockets with Hydrangea Lawns Motif Sheet elements. Added some Dress My Craft White Sunshine sequins too. For pockets, used Dress My Craft Pink Smoke paper.




 Created these tags using Dress My Craft Rectangular Tag Punch. Used Dress My Craft My Gentleman paper for that and sentiments are from it's matching motif sheets.



I've created these flowers using Dress My Craft 1.25" Scalloped Circle Punch. And this beautiful doily has created with Dress My Craft Classic Doily die. :)




Die-cut leaves on the lid have created using Dress My Craft Foliage & Leaves #9 die. Loving this mix n match of Dress My Craft 'My Gentleman' and 'Hydrangea Lawns' papers. 

A Christmas Gift Box with a video tutorial is HERE

Some Christmas Cards and a Tag Album is HERE to explore :)

A Framed Layout with a video tutorial is HERE to watch. Used 'Pink Smoke' paper pack for that.

I've created a set of shabby chic cards using a gorgeous 'Romantic Roses' paper pack with a video tutorial. You can find the post HERE

A Layout 'Vintage Vibes' with Dress My Craft Vintage Saga paper pack is HERE to explore.

You can watch my DT kit reveal video HERE   ..I'm sure you will enjoy watching a flip through of lots of beautiful paper collections and gorgeous sequins and paper tools by Dress My Craft.

Supplies used:
Heart-border-punch
1.25quot-scalloped-circle-punch
Rectangular-tag-punch
My Gentleman Paper 12"x12"
My-gentleman-motif-sheet
Hydrangea-lawns-12x12-paper-pad
Hydrangea-lawns-motif-sheet
Pink Smoke 12x12 paper pad
Orange-sequins
Watermelon-sequins
Dessert-mix-sequins
White-sunshine-sequins
Micro-mini-pearl-beads
Foliage & Leaves #9 die
Classic-doily die
Nesting Circles Basic die
Embossing-foam-pad
Ultimate-die-cleaning-tool
Groove-golf-tool-large
Paper Trimmer

I hope you like today's project.
Happy Crafting!!
Ruchi


Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

No comments:

Post a Comment