Monday 9 December 2019

Shaker envelope using Dress my Craft Punches

Hello Everyone, 

Again, Payal Bhalani here with Shaker Money Envelope using Dress My Craft Punches. In this project I used Whispering Love paper pad, Circle chain border punch and 2" circle punch from Dress My Craft.

My Instagram Artista_Payal
My Youtube Channel ARTista Payal

Here are some Photographs, check out the included details.




I used Whispering Love Paper collection for this beautiful Pink envelope. I also used 2" circle punch and Circle border chain punch form Dress my Craft to create shaker elements.


 I also used foliage and Leaves #8 dies to decorate my shaker envelope.









Thank you so much for scrolling along! I hope you enjoyed the creation. Don't forget to share your creation with us.
Youtube : ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)
For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment