Saturday 7 December 2019

Vintage Cards With Pink smoke Collection




Hello Everyone,

This is design team member Heena Shaikh Back again on the Dress My Craft blog with new Inspiration!
You can find me on Social Media Here:
Facebook: Heena Shaikh
Instagram: Heenascraftistry



Today I have some vintage style cards Featuring the Pink Smoke Collection by Dress My Craft. 
Pink Smoke is a beautiful collection of pinks and purples with scripts and vintage patterns perfect for cards and mix media projects. It also comes along with a coordinating Motif Sheet.









For these Cards, I have Pattern papers from the 12 by 12 Paper pad.
 The Cards measure 4 1/2" by 8 1/2".  All the images are fussy cut from the Coordinating motif sheet.
To create the tag I have used the Rounded tag punch and the Reinforcement hole punch.
The flowers are created using my favourite Flower #1 Die, the tutorial for which can be found HERE! 















I hope you liked my card, Thank you for stopping by!
Heena xo



Supplies Used:




Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraftInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraftYoutube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

Thank you for stopping by. 
Happy crafting ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment