Thursday 5 December 2019

Shaker Tags Video with Amanda

Hello all!!
It's Brand Ambassador Amanda Fitterer back with another video to share with you!  In this video, I'm walking you through the process of creating shaker tags using the Banner PunchRectangular Tag PunchReinforcement Hole Punch, Scalloped Border Punch,  Whispering Love Collection KitStrawberry SlicesWatermelon Slices, and Micro Mini Pearl Beads shaker elements.

Find me on Instagram: @craftyandcreativevibes
Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Amanda Fitterer

The links to all the products are also listed at the end of this blog post.  Scroll down for all of the project photos!

Here is a link to the YouTube video on Dress My Craft's page:
(INSERT VIDEO LINK)










Here is the link to the video



Here are the products I used once again:
Banner Punch
Rectangular Tag Punch
Reinforcement Hole Punch
Scalloped Border Punch
Whispering Love Collection Kit
Strawberry Slices
Watermelon Slices
Micro Mini Pearl Beads

Dress My Craft:


Dress My Craft products are available at:
For Indian customers - www.crafterscorner.in
For international buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com (FREE SHIPPING ABOVE $150 WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries, please email us: info@dressmycraft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment