Monday 17 August 2020

3D bird house miniature room | Dream door collection

Hello everyone, This is Meher with my first post for this month. 

You may follow me on: Instagram and Facebook

I hope you're doing good and having a great time crafting with all the amazing Dress my craft products. I've been working on quite a few home decor pieces recently and we are focusing on home decor projects this month at dress my craft too. So, it was more like a happy project to work on. I decided to use Prima bird house which has got beautiful rustic effect on it. I created a room with dress my craft dream door collection, miniatures and tiny little accessories to make it look wonderful and I absolutely loved the outcome.








I hope you like my project. 
Thank you so much for stopping by. 

List of materials:

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Youtube : ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Dress My Craft products are available at For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

No comments:

Post a Comment