Thursday 13 August 2020

"Chirping Birds" wall hangings

Hello, hello my crafty friends!

Jasmina again with you. I hope you are enjoying this summertime, even though we are facing tough times.

You can follow me on my channels:
Fb page: Jasmina
Instagram: HandmadebyJasmina
Youtube: Handmade by Jasmina
Blog: Jasmina

For my first project this month I created a set of two wall hangings. They are meant to be positive and inspirational, to lift your spirit up every time you look at them.


For the base I used the largest die from the Nesting Circles die set


I absolutely adore Chirping Birds paper pad. It contains some amazing papers in shades of purple, green, and brown. 


I have fussy cut a lot of elements from the papers- flowers, butterflies, wheelbarrow,... and made my compositions with them.


My paper flowers are made with Soft Floral Oriental Collection and Curved Flower dies. For the centers, I used Pointed Thread Pollen in yellow color.


To make some more layers, I made paper lace with Crochet Lace die.



I also added two miniature bees, one on each of the wall hanging.




The two sentiments I used, belong to Magnolias Motif Sheets.




And for the end a little bit of Snow White Flower Pearls and Rainbow Glitter.


List of all the products I used for this project:

Papers:

Cutting dies:

Embellishments:

Thank you for your visit and I hope you like my project!
Jasmina


Dress My Craft, Social media handles: 
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com.

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping you would identify the beautiful flowers you used on the project. I like them a lot and would like to try and find them. Could you share who they are made by and what they are called. Thank you.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete