Wednesday 22 January 2020

'Treat To Eyes' Album Feat. 'Sweet Treats' Paper Collection

Hello Everyone!
Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with another project as Brand Ambassador for Dress My Craft.

First, I'm sharing my social media links where you can explore my crafty work.
YouTube
Blog
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

So let's move to today's post. I've created an Album 'Treat To Eyes' with SWEET TREATS paper collection along with so many beautiful products and tools.
( Picture heavy post)



























This gorgeous paper pack is one of my favorite from Dress My Craft. These colors, sweet elements, roses, floral papers, donuts, ice creams, candies, balloons, cupcakes, fruits, cakes, really create a fairy world with a dream garden full of pleasant beauties!
A must-have paper pack for any scrapbooker :)

I'll come up with a flip through video od this album soon so stay tuned :)
As I promised... a flip through video is here to watch...



A pictorial of a Layout on Valentine's theme is HERE Used BE MINE paper collection for that.

A set of Masculine Cards with a video tutorial is HERE and An Exploding Box card with 'My Gentleman' papers is HERE to explore.

A Christmas Gift Box with a video tutorial is HERE

Some Christmas Cards and a Tag Album is HERE to explore :)

A Framed Layout with a video tutorial is HERE to watch. Used 'Pink Smoke' paper pack for that.

I've created a set of shabby chic cards using a gorgeous 'Romantic Roses' paper pack with a video tutorial. You can find the post HERE

A Layout 'Vintage Vibes' with Dress My Craft Vintage Saga paper pack is HERE to explore.

You can watch my DT kit reveal video HERE   ..I'm sure you will enjoy watching a flip through of this beautiful paper collection by Dress My Craft.

Supplies used:
Sweet Treats-collection-kit
Easy Cuts Machine
Floral Pearls- Snow White
Micro-mini-pearl-beads
Sparkling-dust
Paper Trimmer

I hope you like today's project.
Happy Crafting!!
Ruchi


Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

1 comment: