Thursday 23 January 2020

Dessert Makes Everything Better

Dear Friends,

Shalini Pahwa here today, my design today is a card dedicated to the sweetness of life – the desserts. Someone truly said - “Desserts are fairy tales of kitchen”. And just like the fairy tales, dessert makes everything exciting and stimulating.


To make such ‘sweet’ card I have used pattern paper of ‘Dress my Craft’. The stack is called "Sweet Treat" .
I have used Dress My Craft " Dotted Background Die" to cut the circular honeycomb like structure which is then pasted on the top of the card.






 Special motifs of the ‘dessert’ theme are then fuzzy cut from the motif sheet of Dress My Craft. These were then placed on the card and decorated with some glitter and new release Dress My Craft  "Fruit Salad Slices" to make such mouth-watering dessert images even more enticing.


Using the same technique I also created another card wherein I have used pattern paper from ‘Be Mine” stack of Dress My Craft.



Here too I have used "Dotted Background Die" cut. Then I have pasted image fuzzy cut from motif sheet of Dress My Craft and finished the card with some sequins and glitter.

Hope my creation would have tempted you to go and have your favorite ice-cream or that piece of chocolate lying in your refrigerator.

Enjoy your dessert and your creations!!!

Have A Great Day!!!

Products Used:
Sweet Treat Collection Kit
Sweet Treat Motif Sheet
Fruit Salad Slices
Micro Sparkling Dust
Dotted Background Die
Be Mine Paper pad 12"x12"
Be Mine Motif Sheet
Red Hearts Sequins
Multi-Purpose Scoring Board 12"x12"
Non-Stick Bone Folder-2
Banner Punch
Guillotine paper Trimmer
Non-Stick Craft Mat-thick

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment