Friday 7 August 2020

Dream Door Luminary

Hello Patricia here and today I am really excited to share my new project featuring the fabulous and really beautiful Dream Door collection.  I absolutely love love love this collection with the gorgeous flowers and shabby chic background papers.  


For this post I have made a luminary and decorated this with the motifs and handcrafted flowers made with Soft Floral Oriental paper.  The flowers have been made with the Curved Flower Die and the Five Pointed Flower Die sets.  











Products Used: 




I hope I have inspired you to have some fun and think creatively with the Dream Door collection.

Dress My Craft, Social media handles: 

Dress My Craft products are available at For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - https://www.scrapbook.com/www.scrapbook.com, www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE) 

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Until next time. 

Happy Crafting Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment