Thursday 6 August 2020

Mixed Media Wall Art

Hello there,
This is Ujjwal and today I am sharing a gorgeous mixed media altered frame with you using the newly released Image transfer sheets, My Vintage Lady collection, and the wonderful dies from Dress My Craft.

Before I share the details on the project, I just wanted to share my social media handles so you can connect with me if you'd like to. You can easily find me at,
Instagram: Handmade with Love

For today's project, I decided to alter the broken lid of an old MDF box, and even though I was struggling with the design in the beginning. I am so pleased with the final results.


I used some plastic mesh from the hardware store for the background along with black gesso and some clear gesso for added texture. I then used some distress paint for the splatter and also added a bit of gold as highlights.




I used the image transfers and applied then to the beautiful papers from the My Vintage Lady Collection. It is such a fun project and I love the outcome. I also used a variety of dies to use as the embellishments and have listed them all below. Final touch, of course, is the Microfine glitter.





I then layered and arranged all the elements until I was satisfied with the result. I hope you like this project as much as I do.




All the products featured in this project are as follows:

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 


For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

No comments:

Post a Comment