Monday 24 August 2020

Kids room Decor with My Super Hero Paper pack _ Shadowbox tutorial

 

Hello Everyone, 
Again Payal Bhalani here, I hope you all are good. 

I would like to share tutorial on Kids room decor project and I just love the final result. I have used Dress My craft My super Hero paper pack and motif sheets to create a shadowbox. My super Hero paper pack is part of me collection by dress my craft and it has 210 GSM. 

Most of the kids have fantasy of becoming his favorite superHero. When I saw this paper pack for the first time than my first idea was to create wall decor for the kids room/kids corner. I have also created the base of shadowbox so you can create your own version of it. also this paper pack includes many super hero characters so you can use super hero according to your kids liking. 

You can find my others work here,
My You tube Channel ARTista Payal
My Instagram Artista_Payal


Here are some Photographs, check out the included details.































here is detailed video Tutorial:







I hope you like it 
Thank You so much



USED SUPPLIES:



Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Youtube : ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Dress My Craft products are available at For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)


Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment