Tuesday 25 August 2020

Photo Album with Minimum Craft Supplies Feat. My Super Hero Paper Collection

 Hello Everyone!

Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with another project as Brand Ambassador for Dress My Craft.

First, I'm sharing my social media links where you can explore my crafty work.
YouTube
Blog
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
Twitter

So let's move to today's post. I've created a Photo Album with minimum crafty supplies using Dress My Craft newly launched MY SUPER HERO paper collection.
When you get an order from your client at last minute or you have to gift something urgently, and don't have enough supplies, then this post would be helpful to you 😊


I've used only the papers of this collection, white cardstock for the base, and fussy cut elements from the ’My Super Hero' Motif Sheets and some basic tools like scoreboard, bone folder and paper trimmer.


It's a kind of zigzag fold album and I've created a band, instead of ribbon/lace, to keep it close. Did nothing much fancy to decorate, just fussy cut super hero images from motif sheets and adhered them to the band. Isn't it super quick and easy thing for closing or binding your albums! :)


That's the backside of the album. Here again, I've glued images from the motif sheets, on the closure band, and some others here n there. This motif sheet comes with sentiments too so you no need to look for a perfect sentiment for your project. They are well designed and picked as par the Super Hero theme :)



When you remove, the band looks like this... 😊



Now you enjoy the inside look of my album and have a look at these gorgeous designs of this paper pack. You can mix n match each n every design perfectly. A perfect paper pack for your kid's theme projects like an album, scrapbook, birthday cards, motivational cards, kids party decors, banners, caps, and all. 





I kept that simple as my focus was to create something when you don't have much of your crafty tools in hand nor many crafty goodies.

Just created pockets for my photo mats, with the help of Dress My Craft Scoreboard, and cut all the papers in exact measurements using Dress My Craft Paper Trimmer.

You can find all the supplies list at the end of this post.







Some of my other creations with Dress My Craft products-

Home decor- Altered photo frame feat. Dream Door paper collection is HERE

How to decoupage with Rice Paper', Video Tutorial is HERE

Favor Bags with WHISPERING LOVE papers are HERE

An album 'Treat To Eyes' with SWEET TREATS paper pack is HERE

A pictorial of a Layout on Valentine's theme is HERE Used BE MINE paper collection for that.

A set of Masculine Cards with a video tutorial is HERE and An Exploding Box card with 'My Gentleman' papers is HERE to explore.

A Christmas Gift Box with a video tutorial is HERE

Some Christmas Cards and a Tag Album is HERE to explore :)

A Framed Layout with a video tutorial is HERE to watch. Used 'Pink Smoke' paper pack for that.

I've created a set of shabby chic cards using a gorgeous 'Romantic Roses' paper pack with a video tutorial. You can find the post HERE

You can watch my DT kit reveal video HERE   ..I'm sure you will enjoy watching a flip through of this beautiful paper collection by Dress My Craft.

Supplies used:
Papers-

Tools-

I hope you like today's project.
Happy Crafting!!
Ruchi

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

No comments:

Post a Comment