Thursday 24 September 2020

Altered Shabby Jewelry Box


Hello Everyone, 

Again Payal Bhalani here, I hope you all are good. 

I can't tell you in words that how much I love Dress My Craft Transfer me sheets. I bought wooden Jewelry Box from  the thrift store and it was old so here I have recycled it with beautiful transfer me sheet. Dress my craft Transfer me sheets works seamlessly on any surface as well as you will get bright colors and perfect designs.


You can find my others work here,
My You tube Channel ARTista Payal
My Instagram Artista_Payal


Here are some Photographs, check out the included details.'











I hope you like it 
Thank You so much



USED SUPPLIES:





Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Youtube : ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Dress My Craft products are available at For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)


Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment