Friday 25 September 2020

Mixed Media Wall Decor using Transfer Me

 Hello there,

This is Ujjwal and I am sharing another fun way of using the Transfer Me sheets! They are truly versatile and I love using them for mixed media art journal and home decor projects.

Before I share the details on the project, I just wanted to share my social media handles so you can connect with me if you'd like to. You can easily find me at,
Instagram: Handmade with Love
 
I altered an MDF base which actually came with a custom cake we ordered sometime back and I thought it would be a perfect way to recycle it.







Here's the video tutorial










Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 


For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)


No comments:

Post a Comment