Tuesday 29 September 2020

Artistic Kettle with Dress My Craft Transfer Me

 Dear Friends,

Shalini Pahwa here today, Every one of us may have many items at home which were a part of their daily lives but which are no longer in use. These articles can be converted into pretty and artistic decoration pieces or collectibles or even as gifts to your loved ones in the upcoming festive season.



Today I am presenting one such creation. I have recycled a discarded kettle into a piece of art through use of paints and 'Transfer Me' sheets of Dress My Craft.

 


To make this attractive piece, I took the disused kettle and applied white gesso to create the base. I then applied white chalk paint. After the paint dried, I applied various designs from 'Transfer Me' sheets of Dress My Craft to create a lovely combination of birds, butterflies, roses and thought-provoking sentiments. I also used stencils to create attractive designs on the base and the handle of the kettle.

 






Use this gorgeous piece of art as a decoration piece or an inspiration collectible. It may also be used as a gift to your dear friends, family or even your boss.

 

I am sure you all would use 'Transfer Me' sheets of Dress My Craft to make such adorable pieces of art from your discarded products. Do share your creations. Do also let me know how you like my creation.


Have A Great Day!!!

Dress My Craft Products Used:


My Blog
My Facebook
My Instagram:
My Youtube channel

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment