Sunday 13 September 2020

Clear glass plate decorated with Transfer Me sheets

Hello and welcome back, my crafty friends!

Jasmina today on the blog. For my first project this month I decorated a glass plate using Transfer Me sheets and a lot of my handmade paper flowers. I am totally impressed with the Transfer Me sheets because they are super easy to handle, and the result is just amazing. You need only a few minutes for the process of applying. 

That is why I encourage you to try them, but be carefull- they are very addictive 😉.

You can follow me on my channels:
Fb page: Jasmina
Instagram: HandmadebyJasmina
Youtube: Handmade by Jasmina
Blog: Jasmina


I took a clear glass plate and decided to decorate it with motifs from Vintage Flowers #1- Transfer Me sheets.


I cut out all the elements and I started to adhere them accordingly to the instructions on the packaging. When my plate was all covered with motifs I let it dry for a while.


When it was all set, I used a sponge to apply two coats of acrylic color on the bottom of the plate. When that was dry I applied on the whole bottom surface a coat of clear varnish , to protect the color.

My next step was to lightly sand the middle section of the plate on the upper side. That helped the glue to get a better grip. I used very strong adhesive to adhere all the flowers and leaves.


For my decoration I prepared a lot of flowers, leaves and a couple of doilies.


Flowers are made with Soft Floral Oriental Collection and cut with Daisy Flower and Flower 3 cutting die sets.




These two butterflies belong to Baby Giggles Transfer Me sheets. I applied them on the clear acetate and fussy cut them out.




List of all the products I used for this project:

Papers:

Cutting dies:

Embellishments:


Thank you for your visit and I hope you like my project!
Jasmina


Dress My Craft, Social media handles: 
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment