Saturday 12 September 2020

Decorate your Bathroom Accessories with Transfer me sheets - Tutorial

Hello Everyone, 

Again Payal Bhalani here, I hope you all are good. 

This blogpost is all about Dress My craft Transfer me sheets, you can convert any usual product into beautiful project and thats what I did with transfer me sheets. I Bought Bathroom Accessories from dollar store which was plain white ceramic accessories and I converted into a lavish and elegant products with  Dress My Craft transfer me sheets. The best part about transfer me sheets is that you can use them on any surface. Its very easy to transfer it as well as whole process is so satisfying. definitely, you should try your hands on it :)

You can find my others work here,
My You tube Channel ARTista Payal
My Instagram Artista_Payal


Here are some Photographs, check out the included details.










Here is the Video Tutorial,







I hope you like it 
Thank You so much



USED SUPPLIES:
Vintage Tile #1 Transfer Me https://www.dressmycraft.com/dmcdp1157
Vintage tile #2  Transfer Me https://www.dressmycraft.com/dmcdp1179




Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Youtube : ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Dress My Craft products are available at For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)


Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment