Thursday 10 September 2020

Altered Tray and Coasters Set using Transfer Me

 Hello there,

This is Ujjwal and I can finally share my project with the new trending Dress My Craft product called Transfer Me. It's so easy to use and perfect for easy home decor ideas. Also, there are no other supplies needed to be able to use Transfers and that is another great advantage.

Before I share the details on the project, I just wanted to share my social media handles so you can connect with me if you'd like to. You can easily find me at,
Instagram: Handmade with Love
 
I altered an MDF tray and coaster set today using a few different Transfer Me designs and it turned out amazing. This would also be a great gift option for the upcoming festival season.


I first painted the tray with chalk paints and added a bit of texture and distressing. 


Next, using the Transfer Me Sheets I started adding a design to the tray. My initial idea was to keep it minimalistic but once I started, I couldn't stop and ended up making a whole collage of transfers.


The Tile Transfer Me designs are the perfect size for coasters and make it super easy to create these beautiful vintage coasters in no time. I also added some splatters to bring it all together.


So, do try out the Transfer Me Sheets and decorate your home for the upcoming festive season. These work on all surfaces and there are so many designs available in the store, you will be spoilt for choices.


All the products featured in this project are as follows:

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 


For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

No comments:

Post a Comment