Sunday 6 September 2020

Hello Patricia here and today I am really excited to share my new project featuring the new Transfer Me sheets from Dress My Craft.  These sheets add so much more depth and dimension to your projects and are so easy to use.



For these cards I have added the Transfer Me sheets onto the beautiful Dream Door papers and then some crackling to add more of a vintage feel. I then decorated the cards with gold accents and more motifs from the Dream Door collection.  Then to lift the cards I have added a pop of colour with some colourful flowers.  I love the juxtaposition of the vintage aged look with the freshness of the handcrafted flowers.












For the following two cards I have add the butterflies to clear cardstock and trimmed them and added them onto the cards.













I hope that I have inspired you to start creating with the Transfer Me sheets.  They are so easy to use and so versatile for lots of different products.



Products Used:

Dress My Craft, Social media handles: 

Dress My Craft products are available at For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - https://www.scrapbook.com/www.scrapbook.com, www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE) 

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Until next time. 

Happy Crafting Patricia










No comments:

Post a Comment