Thursday 17 September 2020

Shabby chic projects with transfer me | Meher Shaikh

Hello everyone, This is Meher from Meher Creations. I hope you are doing great. 

Here's the link to my social media accounts

Instagram

Facebook

I've some beautiful projects to share with you today. I have used some amazing transfer me sheets from dress my craft which were launched recently and are trending on social media because of the magical feature it has. I absolutely enjoyed working with them as I wanted to decorate  my empty shelf. The way it turned out is absolutely amazing. Many more to be done this week to complete the whole wall decor. 

Projects I created - A bottle and a Mason jar which is one set. A pvc wallet which is the third project and the 4th project I created is a bright yellow wall panel for my kitchen. 












List of materials used:

Coffee time

Vintage tile

Vintage tile #1

Vintage tile #8


Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

No comments:

Post a Comment