Tuesday 15 September 2020

Video Tutorial- DIY Projects with Transfer Me Sheets by Ruchi's Crafeteria

 Hello Everyone!

Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with another project as Brand Ambassador for Dress My Craft.

First, I'm sharing my social media links where you can explore my crafty work.
YouTube
Blog
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
Twitter

So let's move to today's post. Sharing some fun-filled, super easy DIY projects using newly launched ‘Transfer Me’ sheets by Dress My Craft.
It's one awesome product created by Dress My Craft which is really amazing! You can create your projects in minutes!! :)
I've created a total of 4 DIY projects for all of you with a video tutorial. hope you like it.















A step by step video tutorial is here to explore...




Some of my other creations with Dress My Craft products-
Home decor- Altered photo frame feat. Dream Door paper collection is HERE
A mini album using MY SUPER HERO paper pack is HERE
How to decoupage with Rice Paper', Video Tutorial is HERE
Favor Bags with WHISPERING LOVE papers are HERE
An album 'Treat To Eyes' with SWEET TREATS paper pack is HERE
A set of Masculine Cards with a video tutorial is HERE 
A Christmas Gift Box with a video tutorial is HERE
A Framed Layout with a video tutorial is HERE to watch. Used 'Pink Smoke' paper pack for that.
I've created a set of shabby chic cards using a gorgeous 'Romantic Roses' paper pack with a video tutorial. You can find the post HERE

You can watch my DT kit reveal video HERE   ..I'm sure you will enjoy watching a flip through of this beautiful paper collection by Dress My Craft.

Supplies used:

I hope you like today's project.
Happy Crafting!!
Ruchi

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)


No comments:

Post a Comment