Friday 2 October 2020

4 Baby Cards using the "Little Star" ME Collection

 Hello and Happy Friday to all of you happy crafters!  It's Amanda here sharing 4 adorable and sweet cards!

For each of these cards, I used the Little Star Paper Collection.  This paper pad has to be the cutest collection for baby cards, scrapbooks, and DIY projects!  It's SO sweet!


For this shaker card here, I used the Lemon Sprinkle Mix as my shaker element.  I also added a few Heart Droplets.



For this sweet card, I used the Rounded Tag Punch and the Reinforcement Hole Punch to create my tag in the center.




The Heart Droplets are such a subtle way to add interest!  I love them!







Thank you so much for stopping by the Dress My Craft blog!  I hope you were inspired!
Xoxo, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment