Sunday 20 December 2020

Little Princess Scrapbook | Meher Shaikh

Hello everyone,

Meher here from Meher Creations. I hope you are doing great. If you haven't followed me yet on my social media accounts here's the link

Instagram

Facebook

Wishing you all a happy Sunday. 

Today is a beautiful day and I try to make the most of it because this is the only day of the week when my family gets to spend a lot of time together. I hope a beautiful day with a beautiful project will make your day more beautiful. So, I'm sharing a pretty project featuring a pretty paper pad called my princess from Dress my craft "Me collection".

This paper pad needs a lot of love and attention. I'm so much in love with this ever since I started working on it. This paper pad is perfect for making scrapbooks and cards for girls (especially 3-16yrs) because the colors and the designs are simple, beautiful and elegant and most importantly they suit on all the different occasions. I have created a scrapbook that holds up to 40 photographs in different styles. Each page is created in the bright and elegant way with multiple flaps and pockets.

If you like the post please dont forget to give a big thumbs up and share it with your friends. 









Thank you so much for stopping by! 


Much Love

Meher


List of materials used:

My princess paper pad

Floral oriental collection

Clear droplets 

Micro beads 

Sequins


2 comments:

  1. Could you please upload a video of opening this book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your blog, Thanks for sharing more information Fifo Mall

    ReplyDelete