Tuesday 18 July 2017

FUN WITH DREAM PRODUCTS, AGAIN :)

Hello Everyone,
Navjot Gujral here again, this is my second post for the same month.
And still I am very excited because the products we chose for this month are my Favorite, Favorite and Most Favorite.
Hope you are following the posts from our talented DT members and you know we are working on Papers and Tools.
Yes Dress My Craft’s Paper- FLORAL EXOTICA & FLORAL ORIENTAL (285gsm)
AND
GROOVE GOLF TOOLS (Sizes Available- TINY, SMALL, MEDIUM & LARGE).
THESE AWESOME PRODUCTS ARE MUST HAVE IN YOUR COLLECTION. Yes if you are a Paper Crafter and you don’t have these in your stash, go and grab yours as soon as possible.
These papers are perfect for making any kind of projects, and today I am here with articles which are perfect for upcoming festive season. I am showcasing today some BOXES that I made with FLORAL ORIENTAL PAPER. To me, giving gifts is one of the most exciting parts of festivals. This is the perfect way to show friends and family how much we love them. And the best part is if you made something special for them, it is icing on cake.
So Let’s Start,

Have you ever needed a quick little gift? I have the perfect solution for you, make a box and fill with chocolates, muffins, brownies,  jewelry, wallets and belts, anything. Every delicacy needs a packing styled festively… . ………..  or just the box also.. LOL!!
I want my boxes to be strong, sturdy and everlasting. For all die cutting, stamping, distressing and Flower making I used the same paper. 
For the first box, I also used newly launched Paper Pack from Dress My Craft- HYDRANGEA LAWNS.

Wooooowwwwwww what a add on. Stunning paper stack that increases the beauty of my box 100 times.
Here I made handmade flowers also with the same paper and tool.  

Loved the outcome. It is really fun using all awesome products together.



For the next two boxes, I drew templates. I adjust the boxes size so it would fit my sheet perfectly. Knowing how to fold a paper gift box is an important tool to have in your crafty arsenal. Once you know how to do it, you can make one in any size and style.

 After that, I cut my templates. Score and fold them and erased the pencil marks.

The inks blend smooth on the paper effortlessly. How beautifully this paper absorbs inks and gives such a stunning effect, can’t even imagine this was actually white paper.

Than I colored my flower petals with Distress Oxides again. And with the help of groove golf tool, given the desired shape.

When my petals are ready to assemble, I sprinkled SPARLKIND DUST randomly to edges.




Now the third one. Wow, actually these papers are to versatile. Believe me, have a look. Stencil made out of DMC paper. Yes it is a leftover sheet after doing diecutting, and here I used that as a beautiful stencil.
I have made a Pillow Box this time.

This festive season bring along blast of creativity and colors, with DRESS MY CRAFT Products, mesmerizing the viewing audiences. Try it and tell us about your experience in the comment section.







5 comments: