Sunday 16 July 2017

Floral exotica paper wonders

Hi everyone,
Hope you all are doing great. I am back with a new post today where you can find some beautiful and soft colors used to blend with Floral exotica papers to make a three in one card.
Well, nowadays everyone is aware of distress oxides and that's something hitting the market today. But my today's post is based on Floral exotica papers, DMC sparkling dust and distress inks (Old is gold). Believe me guys, these papers are way too awesome to blend with distress inks, sprays and water. How beautifully this paper absorbs inks and gives such a stunning effect. If you see the peeled paint effect on the very first layer, you will be able to notice how nicely the ink has taken the torn edges of the paper giving you proper shade on your background.
There are some images at the end of this post where you will be able to find that all the pages inside are glossy since I have used clear texture paste on every page. You can also find some crackles here and there on the pages which looks and feels really beautiful when you have it in your hand. I really couldn't resist myself from using these papers. These papers are perfect for making any kind of mixed media projects, cards layouts and scrapbooks.
This card has given me so many ideas to use this paper in so many different projects in future. And you gotta stay tuned for many more inspirations coming from our talented DMC team.











Hope you liked my three in one card!
Stay tuned for more!

Hugs,
Meher

1 comment: