Saturday 15 July 2017

Money wraps with floral exotica

Hey Creative Peeps !

If you have been following the posts from our talented DT members then you know we are showcasing the highly recommended papers from dress my craft this month. Floral Exotica and Floral Oriental are premium quality papers launched by dress my craft , they have superb water absorbing quality making them fit for any project that uses any sort of ink or color mediums. Floral exotica are more water absorbent than Floral Oriental , so your choice of paper would depend on how much blending of colors do you want or how well do u want to mould the paper, since oriental absorbs lesser water it becomes stiff compared to exotica.

Both the papers will solve all your crafting needs under the sky ! Be it scrapbooking, card making, money wraps, mixed media, die cutting and oh yes paper flowers, Dress my craft papers have got it all covered.

I'm showcasing today some money wraps that I made with Floral Exotica paper using distress inks. The inks blend smooth on the paper effortlessly, I have also used Dress my craft sequins to finish my projects.

                              The crisp die cuts are achieved with Floral Exotica here.





List of supplies used

Floral exotica paper

Dress my craft sequins

That's all from my side today, check out these papers for all your paper-crafting needs and I'm sure you won't look any further.

Hugs
Shubhra

1 comment: