Friday 28 July 2017

Let's Go To Hydrangea Lawns !!



Hello!!!!!

This is Anita this side and How is everyone feeling today??? So is the sky blue or grey in your area!!!
Well !!!! It's surely blue for me!!!!!

Not confusing you !!!! I am talking about the awesome blue Hydrangea Lawns papers from Dress My Craft. You actually have to touch and see this paper to know about the beauty of this paper.
HYDRANGEA LAWNS----that's the name and it's so aptly suited .. you almost feel like as if you are sitting a  garden full of hydrangea flowers.

See the paper here.

As you can , this paper pad is 12/12 in size, acid free, lignin free and has 24 sheets of two designs each.The paper pad has been so designed that it has designs apt for making, cards, tags, envelopes, scrapbook layouts and also decoupage.
 After seeing this paper. I dug out the Hydrangea stamp from my stash that I had forgotten about.

So here are my projects.




This is a shabby chic card. To make this card I cut three papers from the Hydrangea Lawns paper pad and distressed the edges with Peeled Paint and Stormy Sky Distress in. I spritzed it water and then adhered them as shown.
The card is finished by adding a victorian lady image in a die cut. Finally I arranged some flowers and a sentiment. The papers have a smooth surface and can be distressed easily.




This is my second card. To make this card.....Cut a design using a sizzix die on the card panel. Tear two strips of paper from Hydrangea Lawns paper pad and distress  with Peeled Paint and Stormy Sky distress ink. Layer them as shown. Add lace as required.Stamp a colour a hydrangea image. Layer with the sentiment panel in the paper pad. Add Glossy accents to leaves. Finish with Dress My Craft Clear water droplets.




Envelopes with Hydrangea Lawns 








So , the beauty of these papers cannot be described in few words. These have excellent finish and will give amazing results. Do get them and share with us what you create.

Products used from Dress My Craft




2 comments:

  1. Wow! They are fantastic! I like this papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects with the paer pad,I loved the envelope the most :)

    ReplyDelete