Sunday 30 July 2017

Mixed media Tags Lavender + Gold

Hello Everyone

I hope you are having fun with the numerous inspirational posts from the talented DT team of Dress My Craft. Before we bid adieu to this month , I am back again with my post on how you can make use of the Floral Exotica/ Floral Oriental paper from Dress my Craft. My project features mixed media tags that did not require any pattern paper as the just the Floral exotica was doing all the wonders for me ! It was really easy to use them as a base for literally using any sort of mixed media mediums. Let me show you how they turned out to be


On my recent visit to the Lavender festival in Washington , I instantly knew that what I wanted to do with this month's theme :-) My tags are all lavender inspired but I used a dash of gold in both of the tags. Here is a closer look


The recipe for this tag is quiet simple, I have distressed the edges, applied texture paste with stencils and added lindy's spray. After arranging my picture I have embellished using real lavenders, some leaves that are stamped and heat embossed. And final touches with Finnabair Art ingredients golden glass glitter.


For this tag I started with a plain sheet of Floral Exotica and then added some texture paste to build a circular wall. I then heavily misted it with Lindy's sprays and attached my picture in the center with a double sided foam tape. I have used some flowers and a resin angel to add embellishments to my project. And a final touch of gold with Gilding flakes, Dress my craft sequins and Dress My craft Sparkling dust.


Have you already seen the new launches by Dress my craft that includes a beautiful Hydrangea paper pad and a lot of drool-worthy accessories. Visit the website to look into their vast range of products.

                                                                Products Used
                                                    Dress My craft Sparkling dust
                                                            Angel mix sequins
                                                            Floral exotica paper

Hugs
Shubhra

No comments:

Post a Comment