Tuesday 28 November 2017

Set of beautiful projects using DMC newly launched products

Hello guys,
Hope you are doing great today!
I am back with yet another beautiful post with tons of pictures to share with you. I have created couple of projects using DMC newly launched miniatures, tassels, pom poms and other fashion and bubblegum accessories.

First project: Shadow box
I have created a vintage shadow box highlighting some of my favorite elements from Dress my craft. I painted my shadow box in brown color and added some vintage papers chosen randomly from my stash. I then created some photo mats and attached it to the frame using foam tape. I picked some metal and other embellishments to stick them in every compartment of the frame using hot glue. I tied miniature book with twine and metal key to give a junk journal look to it and attached it in one compartment below. Since I wanted to highlight the DMC miniature clock, I fixed it on the first shelve right in front of the photo mat. I love the outcome of it and I hope you like it too.








Second project: Passport cover 
I have created a beautiful dangler on the spine of a baby passport cover using pom pom and tassels from DMC. You can buy the raw materials at www.crafterscorner.in



Third project: Mobile Dust plug hangings 
I have created couple of mobile hangings using fashion and bubblegum accessories to highlight the multiple ways to use tassels.




Though I write blogs once in two weeks, I am very much active on my social media accounts with a lot of posts every now and then.
Click here to check more posts if you like my style of working.

No comments:

Post a Comment