Friday 12 January 2018

For the love of Stencils

Hi Peeps !

Dress My Craft has launched some pretty amazing range of stencils and they are quiet a rage ! I was super excited to use the stencils for my latest mixed media creation , they would also be great to use on cards, scrapbooks, book marks, wooden objects or go wild and make some cushions for your home, refurbish an old table !

Coming to my creation, I made this canvas using two stencils - Vintage script and Distressed Blocks.


    The canvas is gesso'ed in black and I used the Vintage script stencil with some heat embossing !    The bulb stamp used here has been designed by Bipasha and are perfect for mixed media projects !


                   I have used Distressed Blocks stencil with Finnabair's texture paste



Dress My Craft Sequins are a perfect addition to any project and they take them to the next level altogether !



Thanks for looking ! Hope you enjoyed my creation.


Hugs, Shubhra



No comments:

Post a Comment