Thursday 11 January 2018

MAGIC OF DOTS N STRIPES, PAPER PAD

Hello Everyone……………………………….
NAVJOT GUJRAL here with the very first post of mine of 2018. First of all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you. Have a great crafty year ahead. And again I want to share this big, big news that DRESS MY CRAFT is going to CHA……………….. TaDa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First Indian brand to get launched at CHA, WOW what a feeling. Proud moment for every Indian Crafter. So if you are there, don’t miss the chance to visit DMC booth.
Now onto my post, I have made two cards using my favorite paper pad- DOTS n STRIPES from DMC. I am madly in love with this paper pad. Trust me a must have in your collection.
For the first card, I have made base with DMC, floral oriental collection.
I have cut 6 squares from DOTS N STRIPES paper pad. Distressed the edges of all four sides with Prima tool. Pasted all on base, after that pasted beautiful lace from DMC. Also I added diamond chain silver.
 I have taken a resin frame and covered it with Rainbow Glitter Chunks. OMG, breathtaking shine.  Finished it with cute pink bow and pasted it with beautiful flowers from DMC.
Few white splatters and clear drops, my card is ready.

For the second card, again I have made base with DMC, floral oriental collection. 
As I told u earlier, I loved these papers a lot. So I wana do an experiment this time. I took green dots paper from same paper pad, I simply stamped three flowers with Black Archival Ink. And here is the fun part starts. I randomly colored my flowers with two-three shades of distress inks to give it a water color effect. Loved the result.
 To give it more dramatic looks, I gave a coat of golden color too. Sheen is awesome. 
With Memories Sentiment and clear drops, I finished my card.
Do give your valuable comments.







2 comments:

  1. Amazing wrk navjotji....will definitely try...Thank u for exposing so easily

    ReplyDelete