Saturday 6 January 2018

Teenie Weenies Layout with a video.

Hello to all!!!

Let me begin by wishing you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! MAY THIS YEAR BRINGS LOADS OF LAUGHTER, FUN AND FROLIC AND AN OVERLOAD OF CRAFTY HAPPINESS!!!

I am still enjoying the dazed mood of the Christmas Crafty Spirit!!! What an event it was!!! A whole group of enthusiastic and happy crafters rearing to go, excited to learn and share !!! An event so beautifully and perfectly organised that it became the talk of the country for many days.
I am thankful to Shalini Mittal for believing in me and giving me the wonderful oppurtunity to teach at the feast. Also , I am thankful to all the students who patiently attended my card making workshop.

So what was the highlight of the Event !!! Of course it was the launch of many new products and there were many !!! Papers, stencils, flowers, beads and what not!!!

So let me show you some of these beauties that I have used today in my layout.
Its a beautiful mixed media layout using the New Teenie Weenies paper and stencils.
This paper stack is just too wonderful for words. In shades of vintage colours and the bright tiny floral background gives a lot of creative ideas to the mind. the paper has a smooth texture and is quite thick to take the gels and paints of the mixed media techniques.
The DMC stencils are perfect for card making and I loved them now for making this layout.

There is a video showing the step by step method for this layout . Please excuse the lack of proper lights as it was shot at late night .

So lets take a look .







Video Tutorial





List of Supplies

Chipboard
Teenie Weenies paper 12x 12
Stencil Distressed Blocks
Stencil Vintage Script
Mulberry flowers
Soft Gloss Gel
White Gesso
Modelling paste
Clear Glue
Natural hemp cord
Memory box die-curled ribbon
Spellbinders die-beautiful dreamer die
Prima doily Die
Mudra stamp
Art stones
Shimmer spray
Glossy accents
Water mister
Heat gun

No comments:

Post a Comment